Monday, November 1, 2010

Fresh from the Freezer Cooking Class - FREE!

Use Your Freezer to Save $$


I just found out about this free freezer cooking class and thought I would pass it along.

her name is Shelly, and she has been teaching cooking online for 4 years, and was going to charge $42 for this class, but decided to give it away as a freebie!

How nice!

All you have to do is sign up here.

Now, I have never taken any of her classes, but I was sent this info from Malia Russel over at Homemaking 911, and I love her, so I am sure it will be good! lol

I will definitely be taking this class.

Let me know if you are too!

Oh, and the first handful of lessons are already up, so you can get started right away!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I may sign up. I could always use ideas on how to make dinners faster.

    ReplyDelete